Search for atmospheres
Enjoying a Rainy Night in the Forest
Camping on a Stormy Night
Before night falls, you set up camp in a clearing surrounded by tall trees. The sky quickly grows dark, and thunder booms ominously in the distance. As you are settling down to sleep, the rain begins to fall gently on your tent. The trees sway and creak in the wind. But you, unworried, light a lantern and begin to read, losing yourself in another literary adventure.
Comments for "Camping on a Stormy Night"
License details for "Camping on a Stormy Night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tent Tarp Flapping 2 by Andy Brannan www.freesound.org +)
- Page Turn by davidbain from http://freesound.org +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on umbrella (2) by j1987 from http://freesound.org +)
- Brown Noise by reaktorplayer from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Light rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)
- Springpeepers by Vectormedia +)