Search for atmospheres
It's quite. The sun has set long ago, and the ice seems to hang in the air. A frosty wind blows the crystal snow all around, while the ground itself seems to hold its breath. No footprints lie in the snow, it is pure and untouched, the frost clings to every rock and tree. The moon shines in all her wonder, beaming down upon the frigid ice. The night waits. It waits until the silence is shattered by the yearning call of the wolves.
Comments for "Frozen Steppes"
License details for "Frozen Steppes"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- drone ambient 2 by dj zentao from http://djzentao.bandcamp.com or http://www.myspace.com/djzentao +)
- wolf howl by Gorgoroth6669 from http://freesound.org +)
- Bass Swells by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Snow Falling on Umbrella by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/178150/ +)
- Coyote Howl by Sithjawa of the Freesound Project +)
- frozen noise by thatjeffcarter from http://freesound.org +)
- Blowing Wind by Unknown +)
- Wolf Howl Distant by Unknown +)