Search for atmospheres
The rain doesn't fall but the thunder echoes under the night sky...
Ship in a Rainless Storm
The ocean is wide as it is merciless, and sometimes, people witness odd things happening. The sky is cloudless, but even as the night falls, it's lightless. Something weird is going on, something supernatural, perhaps. The other sailors seem uncomfortable, at any rate. As the first lightning strikes right above, all await with trepedition, for one to strike down the mast or something vile to appear on the deck, no one is sure what it is exactly they are expecting. But they all wait nonetheless, and hope they survive the night.
Comments for "Ship in a Rainless Storm"
License details for "Ship in a Rainless Storm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- a big thunder by csengeri from http://freesound.org (one part) +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Wind Howling Nighttime by Dynamicell from Freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- a dry thunder by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder by lennyboy +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)