Search for atmospheres
The Clouds Begin to Gather
Close on the horizon, you see the darkness. Electricity dances along your fingertips, the air is thick and heavy. You breathe in and close your eyes; the world around you shifts like silk in the wind. This is Witch Weather, and you belong in the clouds' embrace.
Comments for "Witch Weather"
License details for "Witch Weather"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- wind chimes 2 by giddster from http://freesound.org +)
- 14hz Beta 50hz base by Gromadusi +)
- Calmwaves sandbeach by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder (low, rumbling) by Olliehahn12 from http://freesound.org +)
- Singing Tibetan bowls by ryancacophony from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
*) Soundsnap.com license